IMPACT PLUS Level 2
Why Should Your Company Conduct a Corrosion Management Maturity Model Self-Assessment?
Companies are constantly striving to increase their bottom line profits through continuous improvement initiatives. The IMPACT PLUS Corrosion Management Maturity Model (CMMM) is a revolutionary tool to help improve ROI by benchmarking your corrosion management practices.
- Participation in a CMMM self-assessment provides a custom feedback report that will help your organization make strategic decisions about where to make investments in your corrosion management program.
- It will help your company assess the current level of corrosion management maturity and determine desired level of maturity.
- Through the self-assessment, your company can build an explicit plan to move from one level of maturity to another or determine if your current level is appropriate.
- The assessment will help your company determine if there is a shared vision, strategy and implementation of corrosion management plans throughout your organization, as well as identify performance gaps.
- You will learn to use a strategic decision-making framework to validate your corrosion management practices.
- Self-assessment will demonstrate your company’s commitment to continuous improvement efforts in the area of corrosion management.
Download the Corrosion Management Maturity Model (CMMM) now.Download CMMM DocumentDownload Sample Report
To complete your own assessment and view the complete reports, subscribe below to IMPACT PLUS Level 2.