IMPACT PLUS Level 2
Why Should Your Company Conduct a Corrosion Management Maturity Model Self-Assessment?
Companies are constantly striving to increase their bottom line profits through continuous improvement initiatives. The IMPACT PLUS Corrosion Management Maturity Model (CMMM) is a revolutionary tool to help improve ROI by benchmarking your corrosion management practices.
- Participation in a CMMM self-assessment provides a custom feedback report that will help your organization make strategic decisions about where to make investments in your corrosion management program.
- It will help your company assess the current level of corrosion management maturity and determine desired level of maturity.
- Through the self-assessment, your company can build an explicit plan to move from one level of maturity to another or determine if your current level is appropriate.
- The assessment will help your company determine if there is a shared vision, strategy and implementation of corrosion management plans throughout your organization, as well as identify performance gaps.
- You will learn to use a strategic decision-making framework to validate your corrosion management practices.
- Self-assessment will demonstrate your company’s commitment to continuous improvement efforts in the area of corrosion management.